NESTLED IN NATURE
Ecologically, wood is a step ahead of other building materials
Inspired by nature, Wooden Prefabs bring together natural materials to provide beautiful homes that are quick to set up, airy when it's damp, and reutilizes the moisture when it's dry.
- Traditional look and feel
- Natural materials instead of synthetics
- Environment friendly
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Reusable materials
While concrete apartments depreciate in due course, wooden ones see a rise in pricing.
Building standards used for log houses are very high today. This means you get a quality home and enjoy great value in staying as well. Usually, log homes appraise out much better than traditional homes of the same size. So, you'll end up with more equity in your home, and if you have to sell, you'll make a nice profit too.
Compared to man-made building materials, wooden houses create the natural finish for the home owner. To add to the naturalness, wood lends you comfortable atmosphere indoors, while wooden floors and walls are always warm and dry to touch. Wood removes humidity from room air when it's damp and reutilizes the moisture when it#39;s dry.
- SPF (Spruce, Pine, Fir family) Lumber – Is a distinctly white wood, very little colour variation
- Widely used as a structural framing material in all types of residential, commercial, industrial building applications
- Kiln Dried
- Kiln drying inhibits natural staining of wood
- Improves its strength and stiffness
- Enhances its appearance
- Increases its resistance to decay & attack by insects
- Strength & Durability -
- High strength to weight ratio - 480kg/cubic meter
- Can withstand conditions of high winds, heavy rain and even earthquakes
- Strong thermal performance & significant energy saving
- A “Green” Building system
- Easily have life span of 100yeats or more
- Design flexibility & space efficiency
- Moisture control
- Sound transmission & privacy
- Health and comfort